Ysgol Ffairfach is within the Tywi Valley and is on the edge of the Brecon Beacons National Park The school provides an education for children between the ages of 3 – 11.
Our hope is that children, parents, staff and governors work together to create a happy, productive and stimulating school.
Ysgol Ffairfach is a safe and caring community where every effort is made to ensure that every child has the opportunity to reach their full potential and to become a valued and responsible member of the community.
We aim to:
- Provide learning opportunities which meet the needs of individual children at the school in order that they reach their full potential.
- Create an environment which promotes the moral, cultural and physical development of the pupils.
- Ensure equal opportunities for all pupils
At Ffairfach, we aim to:
- Appreciate every individual’s contribution
- Develop confident independent learners
- Promote the development of pupils’ key skills
- Ensure that pupils’ views are heard
- Ensure that pupils’ enjoy learning